Disposable Patient Gowns, Blue or White, 50/case
- 3-Ply layers consist of one layer of tissue, a second layer of polyethylene coated paper and a third layer of tissue.
- Can be worn with the opening in front or in back.
- Sleeveless gowns have attached plastic ties for a sure fit.
- Universal size fits most.
- Choose from Blue or White Patient Gowns.
Disposable Patient Gowns
The disposable patient gowns are made using a three-ply material consisting of two tissue layers and polyethylene-coated paper. The apparel is an economical choice for routine exams and office procedures, and the gowns are single-use products which do not demand laundry expenses.
The design of the patient gown allows for wearing with the opening either in the front or back, depending on the need. Also, there are ties attached to the apparel to ensure that the fit is snug. In addition, you can choose white or blue patient gowns.